Experience Needed: 7 to 10 years
Career Level: Expert (Post PhD Level )
Education Level: Ph.D. Degree
Salary: Confidential, attractive package
We are looking for top researchers and scientists with deep knowledge level in:
- Partial Differential Equations.
Attractive compensation package.
Typical tasks include:
- Researching and solving a wider range of complex problems.
- Conduct literature review on a deep level in a specialized area that depends on the required background knowledge.
- Becomes the go-to expert in the area of interest inside the company.
- Based an a high level input of the research problem, he/she can proactively lead the research to solve such problem and manage all related activities to this particular R&D problem to reach a solution. Such activities include performing literature review, guiding other junior scientists, building proof of concepts and prototypes for the proposed solution..etc.
- Designing and implementing state-of-the-art algorithms
- Working in close collaboration with software engineers to build solutions.
- Solid background in electromagnetism and PDEs.
- Ph.D. in a relevant field (e.g. Applied Physics, theoretical physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering),
- Ability to conduct applied research independently and lead the research effort in the assigned R&D feature.
- Solid programming skills, especially in MATLAB and C++, to help in building prototype and proof of concept of his/her research outcomes.
- Strong Research & Analytical skills
- fast learner.
- Excellent time management skill.