Experience Needed:0 to 3 years
Career Level: Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Confidential, attractive package
looking for top talents with entry level experience in C/C++ and powerful coding skills.
Attractive compensation package.
As a junior developer, you will develop and build quality, innovative, and highly efficient software in compliance with coding standards and technical design under supervision from a senior.
Your responsibilities include:
- Performing all aspects of the development tasks, including unit testing, implementation, debugging and documentation.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Writes reports regarding the state of software under development.
- Presenting progress reports to his/her supervisor on a regular basis.
- Reporting problems, failures, inability to meet deadlines.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Exemption / Completion of military services (for Egyptians).
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience Level: Fresh Graduates or those with 1-3 years of experience.
- Background in C/C++.
- Background in building applications for Linux (i.e. familiarity with Linux software development tools).
- Preferred: Demonstrated experience operating/scripting in a Linux environment
- familiarity with code review process is preferred.
- Familiarity with multi-threading, real-time and distributed software systems is preferred.
- Exposure to high-performance software development is preferred.
- Good knowledge of parallel programming techniques is preferred.
- good time management skills.
- good communications and analytical skills.
- Experience with object oriented Design & data structure is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exposure to high-performance and low-latency software development is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.